Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.99
What if you could sit down with some of today's most effective business leaders? Now you can.
Knowledge@Wharton has interviewed some of today's most powerful and successful business leaders about issues important to them as leaders. Conversations on Leadership: 6 Leaders on What Drives Excellence, drawn from the archives of Knowledge@Wharton, includes interviews with:
- The Huffington Post's Arianna Huffington on how to thrive as a leader
- Medtronic's Bill George on authentic leadership
- Johnson & Johnson's Alex Gorsky on leadership challenges
- The New York Times Company's Arthur Sulzberger on leading the organization and newspaper
- Ellevate's Sallie Krawcheck on the business case for diverse leadership
- Pricewaterhouse Cooper's Robert E. Moritz on why "diverse teams give you the best thinking"
Featuring interviews by Wharton professors Adam M. Grant and Michael Useem, Conversations on Leadership is a must-listen for anyone who wants to understand the thinking of today's business leaders or who aspires to become a more successful leader.