Do you want to move away from hoarding trendy clothes? Would you like to follow the concept of fashion and minimalism? Do you need to declutter without having to go out of style? Do you feel bothered, disorganized, and ready for a transformation? Are you interested in having a small collection of curated pieces (capsules) that are wearable for your climate and lifestyle?
If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll never find your style and build a closet that works for you.
Confident Closet: Your Guide to a Perfect Wardrobe teaches you every step, including concepts that must be understood when creating a capsule wardrobe. This audiobook is your guide to becoming mindful of the things you put in your closet. Create a mindset of prioritizing needs over wants. This audiobook is where to start.
Confident Closet is full of ideas for finding the basic clothes that will match your personal style. These concepts will lead you to discovering the secrets to having a simple yet stylish capsule wardrobe.
Effortless and practical ways for immediate action.
- Find out if the clothes you want to keep or buy fit on you.
- Do not purchase clothes that are too tight, too baggy, or just because it is in style or on sale.
- What are the things you should keep in mind to maintain simplicity?
- What are the items that can be mixed and matched to give you the best look?
How will you achieve an improved look of your closet?
- Clear your closet to make space for new pieces while keeping those that are still useful
- Keep those items you love to wear most
- Discover your personal style while still maintaining a wardrobe filled with only the essential pieces
- Learn how to always go back to what the basics are in order to look your best in the simplest way
Create the life and closet you want.
What members say
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Loved the book and listening to Stacy S. Sullivan was thoroughly enjoyable. I will definitely be following the strategy and advice given here.