The best guide on clean eating.
With all the complicated or over-simplified diets on the rise, and the increase of diseases related to obesity and nutritional deficits, it can be healthy to go back to the basics: Clean eating, which means that you skip the trans-fats and other processed foods and stay clean, relying on vegetables, whole grains, fruits, and other natural foods. You will hear, among others:
- What clean eating means and what it definitely doesn’t mean
- Which foods are considered to be “clean” to eat and which ones aren’t
- The history of clean eating, and the consequences of a this favorable lifestyle
- How many meals to eat, which foods to remove from your diet, and the myths about clean eating
- The main benefits of clean eating
- Thirty-three delicious, clean, healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even desserts
- A strong conclusion and a powerful statement to emphasize the importance of healthy nutrition
Curious yet? Then don’t wait and start listening, so you don’t have to keep wondering. I will see you in the first chapter!