Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $20.97
Here are 12 episodes from the greatest Western shows ever broadcast during the golden age of radio! You'll hear William Conrad as Marshal Matt Dillon in Gunsmoke; John Dehner as the man called Paladin in Have Gun - Will Travel; Alan Ladd in a Western tale well calculated to keep you in suspense; John Wayne, Henry Fonda, and Gregory Peck reprising their film roles in Fort Apache, Destry Rides Again, and Yellow Sky; plus other great Western radio episodes, including four episodes of the high-adventure series Escape.
Relive six hours of the best classic radio Westerns of yesteryear and the legendary stars who made them great.
- Escape: "The Pistol" with Gerald Mohr and Betty Lou Gerson (3 Jan 50)
- Escape: "Command" with Harry Bartell (26 May 50)
- Escape: "Sundown" with Sam Edwards (23 Jun 50)
- Escape: "Wild Jack Rhett" with John Dehner (17 Dec 50)
- Fort Laramie: "Never the Twain" with Raymond Burr (6 May 56)
- The Gulf Screen Guild Theatre: Destry Rides Again with Henry Fonda (2 Feb 41)
- Gunsmoke: "Lochinvar" with William Conrad (17 Oct 52)
- Have Gun - Will Travel: "Bitter Wine" with John Dehner (14 Jun 59)
- Screen Director's Playhouse: Yellow Sky with Gregory Peck (15 Jul 49)
- Screen Director's Playhouse: Fort Apache with John Wayne (5 Aug 49)
- Suspense: "A Killing in Abilene" with Alan Ladd (14 Dec 50)
- Tales of the Texas Rangers: "Quick Silver" with Joel McCrea (12 Aug 50)