Regular price: $12.87

Membership details Membership details
  • A 30-day trial plus your first audiobook, free.
  • 1 credit/month after trial – good for any book, any price.
  • Easy exchanges – swap any book you don’t love.
  • Keep your audiobooks, even if you cancel.
  • After your trial, Audible is just $14.95/month.
OR
In Cart

Publisher's Summary

Car Talk Fact: 98 percent of misinformation in the world comes from fathers (the other 2 percent comes from us). Throughout history, when a child asks a father a question, the father feels he must give the child an answer. Even if he doesn't know what the answer is (which, as we said, is the case 98 percent of the time).

We've collected our favorite calls over the years about fatherly advice and put them together in this hilarious collection. You'll be charmed, appalled, and, most of all, astounded at how often our fathers are wrong. But mostly you'll be reminded of why we love them anyway.

Warning: Car Talk is not liable for repressed family memories that may arise as a result of playing this audio.

Want to hear more Car Talk? Subscribe for one month or 12 months. Get the latest issue. Check out the complete archive.
©1999 Dewey, Cheetham, and Howe

What members say

Average Customer Ratings

Overall

  • 4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    22
  • 4 Stars
    11
  • 3 Stars
    1
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    3

Performance

  • 4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    5
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    1
  • 1 Stars
    0

Story

  • 4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    5
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    1
Sort by:
  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Ed
  • Schwenksville, PA, USA
  • 10-09-06

Hilarious

Fun to listen to - you'll love it.

0 of 1 people found this review helpful