You know that making it as a freelance fashion designer is hard in this industry. As in really, really hard. But what if I told you there were strategies to:
- Figuring out your pay rate and wages
- Finding (and reaching out to) new clients
- And presenting your portfolio
...that were simple to follow?
That’s exactly what you’ll find in this step-by-step guide.
If you want to:
- Find and get hired for your next freelance job
- Discover what your salary could be
- Know what contracts should say (and when you need one to protect yourself)
- And know what to include in your design portfolio
....this guide is for you.