The Negotiator in You: Sales is for people who sell anything and everything! Salespeople negotiate constantly in today's increasingly competitive marketplace - making negotiation one of the most vital skills.
In this audiobook, you will learn to overcome the following key challenges:
- The tension between short-term gratification (making the sale) and nurturing long-term customers (building the relationship)
- The problem of negotiating with oneself and how to prevent that from happening
- When to take lessons from one negotiation and transfer them and when not to
- Mapping the players and getting internal alignment before engaging externally
- Ensuring that an agreement makes sense for you and your company
- Finding hidden value
- Dealing with difficult customers - while still making the sale
- Using some "crazy wisdom" to engage your customers
Take this audio with you on the road, listen to it for timely advice before important meetings, and rest assured that it will provide you with the tools you need to become a more effective negotiator.