Regular price: $24.00

Membership details Membership details
  • A 30-day trial plus your first audiobook, free.
  • 1 credit/month after trial – good for any book, any price.
  • Easy exchanges – swap any book you don’t love.
  • Keep your audiobooks, even if you cancel.
  • After your trial, Audible is just $14.95/month.
OR
In Cart

Publisher's Summary

Random House presents the audiobook edition of The Meaning Revolution, written and read by Fred Kofman, with a foreword by Reid Hoffman read by Arthur Morey.

Forget the standard practices of leadership taught in business school - all about compensation, command and control. This is a new model for how to inspire - through purpose, principle and people. The Meaning Revolution is Fred Kofman's call to arms for anyone who has ever felt unengaged at work and offers actionable advice for how we can all find more meaning and dignity whatever we do.

Bringing together economics and conflict resolution, counselling and mindfulness, Kofman explains how our most deep-seated anxiety is that we are wasting our lives. The things that we think matter - salaries and job titles - actually account for only 15 percent of our motivation at work. The other 85 percent is about how we belong, feeling we make a difference, that we serve a purpose larger than ourselves. Transformative leadership is about helping employees feel connected to a great mission or purpose and discovering the 'immortality project' at the core of your business.

©2018 Fred Kofman (P)2018 Random House Audiobooks

Critic Reviews

"One of the most extraordinary thinkers on leadership and management I have ever encountered." (Sheryl Sandberg)

What members say

Average Customer Ratings

Overall

  • 5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    1
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    0

Performance

  • 5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    1
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    0

Story

  • 5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    1
  • 4 Stars
    0
  • 3 Stars
    0
  • 2 Stars
    0
  • 1 Stars
    0
Sort by:
  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

best book ever

this book is a game changer in everyone's life.
amazing insights regarding leadership a company management.

Sort by:
  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Anonymous User
  • 05-29-18

amazing for organisational behaviour understanding

amazing for organisational behaviour understanding and development of long term project and companies. read it if you want to start a billion dollar start up .