Do you want to break free from depression and anxiety for good?
Is worry one of your dominant traits? Do you have no control over your mood and temper? Do you find yourself angry over small matters? Or sometimes for nothing! Unfortunately, these symptoms represent our reality. Based on the anxiety center, about 40 million adults between the ages of 18 to 54 are affected by anxiety in the United States, while depression affects 2.2 million adults. However, these massive numbers do not have to include you!
Cognitive behavioral therapy is a widely used and praised form of therapy. It seeks to address the core of a person’s affliction and struggle with depression, anxiety, and other mental illnesses. Science has evolved and moved away from a traditional perspective centered around focusing on and changing behavior to a view that understands the importance of actively engaging with the cognitive process. In Brain Rewire, you will learn the core principles of CBT. What are their practices? Also, how they can be implemented into a person’s life to overcome anxiety and depression as well as many other debilitating conditions, including panic attacks, insomnia, and phobia. By the end of this audiobook, you will have gained a much greater understanding of:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy general theory and application
- Problems and issues for which CBT has proven effective
- The terminology and definitions involved in categorizing cognitive processes, like automatic thoughts and intermediate belief systems
- How a person’s mind works when they are trapped in a cycle of habitually negative thoughts
- How irrational beliefs are formed from childhood or adolescence and how they can be addressed through therapy
- Coping skills and strategies to counter negative thought patterns as they arise
- How to identify and break a negative thought cycle over time
- Tips and hacks to help a person address his/her own personal struggle independent of therapy
Brain Rewire offers a practical plan for addressing not just symptoms but the underlying thought processes. Such as belief systems, and irrational mindsets which hold a person trapped in a vicious cycle. There are things you can do right now, today, which can set you on the path to recovery.
Cultivating a greater understanding of the processes going on inside the sufferer’s mind is an essential first step toward learning how to engage and break down those mental barriers holding him or her back from life. The points and information in this audiobook are absolutely essential to gaining insight into a sufferer’s mind so that you can begin helping him or her out of the darkness. The techniques you will learn, applying to a large number of mental ailments. Moreover, you will be armed for the future against your own negative thought processes as you face challenges in your life.