Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $3.95
The book Big Magic was created so that we as people will be better able to understand creativity. The author created this book because she wanted to find an answer to the question of what creativity really is. After searching for the answer, the author found that she believes creativity is a relationship that is formed between people and the mysterious forces that control inspiration.
The author's name is Elizabeth Gilbert and she is well-known for the literature she has written. Elizabeth's work is focused on understanding the human experience and she is able to do just that with a great deal of emotion and attention to detail. She has been recognized for her work by many different organizations. Many of her books have been recognized as New York Times notable books and one of her nonfiction books received a nomination for the National Book Award.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- How The Author Became A Writer
- The Reason Why Creative Living Is Important
More from the same
- Summary and Analysis of The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness by Jeff Olson
- Summary and Analysis of Michelle Alexander's 'The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness'
- Summary and Analysis of 'It Starts with Food: Discover the Whole 30 and Change Your Life in Unexpected Ways'