Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $6.95
In this collection, lovely women experience backdoor bliss for the very first time. Whether you're looking for group sex with first anal sex or a rough and tumble first anal explosion, you're sure to find something here you'll love. There's even an outdoor first anal sex experience with bondage. It's all just a click away, and believe us... this collection is tight!
Warning: This audiobook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity. Only mature adults who won't find narration that includes explicit sex offensive should listen to this story.
- 1. Bound and Bent Over in the Forest: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story by Amber Cross
- 2. Wait! That's the Wrong Hole! An Erotic First Anal Sex Short by June Stevens
- 3. Not So Rough: My First Anal Sex Experience by Mary Ann James
- 4. Hard Knocking at My Back Door: A Very Rough First Anal Sex Short by Mary Ann James
- 5. Ashley Gets It from Both Ends: A Double Penetration Short by Kathi Peters
- 6. I've Never Done That Before: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story by June Stevens
- 7. Seven-Year Itch: My First Anal Sex Experience by Darlene Daniels
- 8. Restraints in an Office Fling: Anal Sex and Bondage Erotica by Lisa Myers
- 9. Used, Abused, and Loving It: A Rough Anal Sex Short by Mary Ann James
- 10. Punished With Double Penetration: A MFM Threesome Erotica Story by Sara Scott
More from the same
What listeners say about Bend Me Over and Break Down My Back Door
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
After just the first few minutes, one has to wonder if the narrator is a teenage girl. He voice sounds like a childish teen, with not much passion. Sorry, but I really expected a WOMAN to narrate this. Yes, I listened to the sample, and it didn't sound the same as the audio book.
2 people found this helpful
- Glen W. Stinnett
HAPPINESS IS PANT& FANTASY
I loved it -the petting, servicing and the consensual pleasure without any pain plus the humorist outlooks and insights of the Jim’s and hers. Bye for now Glen ;-)
Ugh, total struggle to listen to
This book wasn’t for you, but who do you think might enjoy it more?
Someone who is deaf.
How would you have changed the story to make it more enjoyable?
How did the narrator detract from the book?
Monotone presentation, no inflection. Couldn't even clearly tell when sentences ended based on narrator's reading style. Absolutely no idea that this was supposed to be an erotic story.
You didn’t love this book... but did it have any redeeming qualities?
I liked the cover art a lot, that's probably why I bought it.
Any additional comments?
Let's not beat a dead horse.....