Bedtime Stories for Adults
- Relaxing Sleep Stories for Stressed-Out Adults, Powerful Guided Meditation to Defeat Insomnia, Reduce Anxiety and Sleep Smarter - Say Goodbye to Sleepless Nights!
- Narrated by: Patricia Bullock
- Length: 1 hr and 20 mins
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Do you remember bedtime stories as a child? Can you still recall the feelings of relaxation and happiness you felt before you dropped off to sleep? Would you like to return to days like that and unwind from the stresses of everyday life at bedtime?
There is a reason that we read to children at bedtime. It helps them to have happy thoughts of adventures and fun that enable them to calm their minds and promotes better, more restful sleep. This helps them get the sleep they need before they face the next day that will likely be filled to capacity with learning. For adults, it works in much the same way, allowing us to relax from the stresses and strains of our jobs or easing worries we may have, so that we are ready to take them on with renewed vigor.
This book Bedtime Stories for Adults has been created for those of us who have minds so active that we find it hard to drop off. Inside, you will discover a wide range of great stories that will help you:
- Find a state of deep relaxation
- Enter realms of pure imagination
- Get the sort of rejuvenating sleep you really need
- Release any negative thoughts you may have
- Ease the stress that builds up daily
- Be ready with increased energy for the next day
- Remember what life should be like
- And more...
Including mindfulness exercises like deep breathing and inductive trance, these stories provide their own unique mindscape for the listener that will promote the sort of sleep that is essential for us all and which prepares us physically and mentally for the daily demands placed upon us.
If that sounds good to you, get Bedtime Stories for Adults and see how it could change your sleep behavior.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.