The maxim, "It takes one to know one," has never been more true.
If you want good people in your life, you first have to be one yourself. This important program explains how you can achieve this, while simultaneously filling your life with terrific people who bring you joy, happiness, and help in pursuing and achieving your personal and professional dreams.
Included in this program are specific skills and techniques that will show you how to:
- Overcome shyness and insecurity
- Eliminate depression, boredom, and loneliness from your life
- Feel more comfortable taking risks with people
- Discover new ways of communicating
- Identify the twenty traits and types of terrific people
- Begin, build, and if necessary, end relationships
Most importantly, you'll learn the key steps to becoming a terrific person, the kind of person other terrific people will want in their lives.
"Her work opens a whole new world for people." (Associated Press)
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Lillian Glass is great
I love her enthusiasm, but the only thing about this book is that it seems to be a tribute to how great she is and her friends are, not really how to meet terrific people
2 people found this helpful