Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Do you want to learn how the bloodiest military conflict in American History began, was fought, and ultimately won by the Allies? Hear about the 50 most important events of the Civil War, from the very beginning to the fall of the Confederate states.
This book is perfect for history lovers. Author James Weber did the research and compiled this huge list of events and battles that changed the course of history forever. Some of them include:
- Lincoln inauguration (March 4, 1861)
- Civil War begins (April 12, 1861)
- Union troops surrender at Ft. Sumter (April 14, 1861)
- First Battle of Bull Run (July 21, 1861)
- Monitor vs. Merrimack (March 9, 1862)
- Antietam (September 17, 1862)
- Emancipation Proclamation (January 1, 1863)
- Gettysburg (July 1, 1863)
- Battle of Spotsylvania (May 8, 1864 - May 12, 1864)
- Battle of Cold Harbor (June 1, 1864 - June 3, 1864)
- Sherman Burns Atlanta (September 2, 1864)
- President Johnson officially ends Civil War (May 9, 1865)
- And many, many more