Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Become a keyword master, and watch your book sales grow!
Have you published your work only to see minimal returns? Are you afraid your book might fade into obscurity if you don’t do something now?
As an author, you have one goal: to sell more books. So, you reach more readers. Yet, you can’t do that if no one can find your book.
Then, why can’t readers find your book?
To sell more books consistently, you must say the right words at the right place and at the right time.
And, here’s the kicker - the answer has been in front of you the whole time.
The key to selling more books disguises itself in many ways. Whether seven backend slots or a book description, the publishing process is incomplete without one main contributing factor: keywords.
If you can master keywords, then you can master your book’s success! Dale L. Roberts is here to help you do that! In Amazon Keywords for Books, Dale shows you how to use keywords to sell more books. It’s not difficult to increase the discoverability of your book. But you’ll need a deeper understanding of keywords if you want to sell more books.
In this audiobook, you’ll learn:
- The importance and function of keywords
- Different types of keywords and what to use
- How to fill the seven backend keyword slots in KDP
- Best practices for keyword research on Amazon
- How to leverage search engines to do your work
- Why keyword relevance determines your success
- How Amazon ads is the best-kept secret in keyword research
- A downloadable audiobook accompaniment
- And, so much more!
Are you ready to learn more and sell more through keyword mastery? Then, Amazon Keywords for Books is for you! Buy it now!