Alzheimer's disease is a progressive form of dementia that kills brain cells, leading to continual loss of memory and intellectual capacity, and eventual death. Sadly, no treatment has been found to stop its progression.
This book provides a valuable resource for both individuals struggling with the effects of Alzheimer's and those who care for them. By listening to this book, you'll learn:
- The many facets and stages of the disease
- The signs, symptoms, and diagnosis of Alzheimer's
- The different stages of Alzheimer's, and treatment options currently available
- Diet and nutritional considerations
- Comprehensive care plans for each stage of the disease: early, middle, and late
The ongoing struggle with Alzheimer's takes an enormous physical and emotional toll on those whom it touches, whether directly or indirectly. This book is a guide that will help give you an opportunity to make the most of your time and continue embrace life's pleasures.
Download Alzheimer's right now!