Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
I am confident that you will find this class extremely valuable irrespective of your level of knowledge about scrum and release planning. We will start by building a strong foundation in scrum and release planning then move on to discussing the specific steps that you can follow to build a successful release plan.
I won't stop there; I will go on to explain some very effective tips and tricks on how to master and improve release planning in your team or business from the ground up. And as with my other classes, I will give you plenty of examples to illustrate how best to implement scrum in product development and release planning. In this class, you will learn:
- A brief recap of agile and scrum principles
- What is a release plan and how it helps the team and stakeholders to set reliable expectations
- How a release plan is built for a single release
- The steps involved in building a release plan including starting from the project vision, including stakeholders, using the roadmap and building the release plan from the product backlog
- How and when to conduct the release planning meeting and why it is important
- Techniques for improving your release backlog
- How to maintain a release plan
So let's get started and let me teach you how to improve release planning for your product using agile scrum.