It's after the holidays; gift giving is done. January kicks in and those credit card bills, along with your regular bills, arrive in the mail. The stress to pay those bills lays heavy on your shoulders. Stress is something that we have to live with. It's a part of life and it can be helpful. This guide will show/discuss tips, techniques, and methods to help with saving money. Pay off your bills; change your mindset and your outlook regarding money, stress, and much more.
The chapters included in this audiobook are....
- Set Your Financial Wants and Needs
- Budgets.... Believe It or Not, They Help!
- Money Mindset and Your Outlook
- A Minimalist Lifestyle.... Let's Go!
- Five Tips to Increase Your Income
- An Emergency Savings Plan Is Important
- Put Your Finances on Autopilot
- Nine Actions to Help Reduce Your Monthly Expenses Right Now
- Acknowledge Your Victories - Create Successful Financial System