The system that hundreds of people have used for addiction recovery....
Two audiobooks in one - Stop Smoking and Living with an Alcoholic
Are you tired of smoking? Do you hate waking up in the morning with that horrible “smokers cough” that seems to greet all smokers? Maybe you want your energy back so you can run and be active like you used to be?
The truth is, these are all valid reasons to quit now, but I realize it can be hard to quit smoking. So, if you’re ready to quit but have had worries about sticking with it in the past, this is your chance to actually make it.
The Stop Smoking audiobook is loaded with all the information you need to make your first attempt a success!
Here are a few topics that'll be covered:
- Why you are so addicted and how it’s affecting your mental ability to commit to quit
- Why you must quit smoking now if you don’t want to severely shorten your life
- The most common quit aids and which one is perfect for your unique quitting situation
- Statistics about smokers that haven’t been publicly revealed
- The fast way to quit and beat those incredible cravings you’re bound to get
- And much more
Living with an Alcoholic:
Are you tired of trying to find a way to cope with the alcoholic in your life? Would you like to stop spending a fortune on things like rehab centers and support groups that do not help? If so, the solution you have been looking for is finally here!
Through the release of the Living with an Alcoholic audiobook, you are going to learn how you can live happily and help the alcoholic in your life.
You will learn about alcoholism and what effects it can have on someone's health.
Some of the topics that'll be covered:
- How to find people who are excited to help you cope and support you during this time
- Make a difference by helping the ones you love
- How to find alcoholism support that can save you hundreds of dollars on rehabilitation services
- The difference between a rehab program that has proven results and one that does not
- And much more
Don't wait another second to get this information - order your copy of Addiction Recovery today!