5 Simple Steps to Manage Your Mood
- A Guide for Teen Girls: How to Let Go of Negative Feelings and Create a Happy Relationship with Yourself and Others
- Narrated by: Melanie Hensch
- Series: Words of Wisdom for Teens, Book 1
- Length: 1 hr and 32 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Teen & Young Adult, Health, Lifestyle & Relationships
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Are you frustrated because one bad event can ruin your entire day?
Do you often replay hurtful or disappointing moments repeatedly, making you feel even worse?
It can seem impossible to shake those negative thoughts and bad feelings, but holding onto them only robs you of your happiness and keeps you from doing what you really want.
You don't have to let your emotions run your life anymore.
In this easy listen, Teen Confidence Expert, Jacqui Letran, will show you how to use five simple questions to stop the endless fights and misunderstandings between you and the people you care about.
This book will help you:
- Understand your feelings and why you feel the way you do
- Discover the only three causes for upset feelings and how to avoid them
- Let go of your unwanted emotions
- Create win-win situations, improve your relationships, and much more!
You will love this book because it is filled with simple tips and easy-to-follow techniques that will help you avoid conflicts, resolve problems, and be happy.
Get your copy today!
Winner of the 2017 Literary Classics' International Book Award Gold Medal for Best Young-Adult Self-Help book.