- helpful votes
- The Battle That Doomed Japan, the Japanese Navy's Story
- By: Mitsuo Fuchida, Masatake Okumiya
- Narrated by: Terence Aselford
- Length: 7 hrs and 51 mins
This landmark study was first published in English by the Naval Institute in 1955. Widely acknowledged for its valuable Japanese insights into the battle that turned the tide of war in the Pacific, the book has made a great impact on American readers over the years. Two Japanese naval aviators who participated in the operation provide an unsparing analysis of what caused Japan's staggering defeat.
Edge of your seat history
- By Amazon Customer on 11-16-04
the other side
Any additional comments?
This is the first book that i have read written for the side of japan. I learned much for it.