- helpful vote
- An Entrepreneur's High-Stakes Adventures in the Budding Legal Marijuana Business
- By: Christian Hageseth, Joseph D'Agnese
- Narrated by: Christian Hageseth
- Length: 6 hrs and 20 mins
Legal marijuana is the hottest story in the US today. Twenty-five states, and the District of Columbia, have authorized sales in some form; Denver has more legal marijuana dispensaries than Starbucks franchises. We are witnessing the dawn of a new industry. And like the early days of gourmet coffee chains, the rules and players are being established on the fly.
Loved every minute of it
- By Karen Erb on 11-13-15
Fascinating book on the business of Cannabis!
When I picked up this book I wasn't sure what to expect. I learned a lot about the business of weed, the different strains and intensity of THC, and the roadblocks it still encounters as a result of federal law. The writer gives a fascinating perspective of the weed business from the early days. I strongly recommend this title to anyone who is interested in learning more about cannabis in general and the business of cannabis specifically.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
- How Silicon Valley, the Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work
- By: Steven Kotler, Jamie Wheal
- Narrated by: Fred Sanders
- Length: 8 hrs and 24 mins
The authors of the best-selling Bold and The Rise of Superman explore altered states of consciousness and how they can ignite passion, fuel creativity, and accelerate problem solving, in this groundbreaking book in the vein of Daniel Pink's Drive and Charles Duhigg's Smarter Faster Better.
Very disappointing. Not what it promises to be.
- By R8r on 03-18-17
Best book I’ve read this year!
I absolutely loved this book and recommend it to anyone who is interested in exploring the furthest reaches of our consciousness.