- helpful votes
Food over Medicine
- The Conversation That Could Save Your Life
- By: Pamela A. Popper, Glen Merzer
- Narrated by: Julie Eickhoff, Dan Rollins
- Length: 5 hrs and 30 mins
Overmedicated, overfed, and malnourished, most Americans fail to realize the answer to lower disease rates doesn't lie in more pills but in the foods we eat. With so much misleading nutritional information regarded as common knowledge, from "everything in moderation" to "avoid carbs", the average American is ill-equipped to recognize the deadly force of abundant, cheap, unhealthy food options that not only offer no nutritional benefits but actually bring on disease.
- By Anonymous User on 03-05-18
Will listen again.
Great genuine discussions regarding real world questions and answers..I recommend that you read/listen to it.