- helpful votes
Nicole Brown Simpson
- The Private Diary of a Life Interrupted
- By: Faye D. Resnick, Mike Walker
- Narrated by: Faye D. Resnick
- Length: 2 hrs and 14 mins
During the trial of O. J. Simpson, the press focused on him. Now the victim, Nicole Brown Simpson, speaks through this private diary of her occasional roommate and constant best friend, Faye D. Resnick. Referred to by the media as the "mystery woman" who disappeared before the trial, Faye spoke to Nicole only one hour before her death.
- By CarmenJones on 01-30-16
I loved this book. It was written well and very honest. I was very intrigued the whole way through.