- helpful votes
- A Shortcut to a Sophisticated Vocabulary
- By: Christopher Warnasch
- Narrated by: Living Language
- Length: 2 hrs and 12 mins
- Original Recording
Words are powerful, words are interesting, and with a little preparation, words can be on your side. It's true that people judge you by how you express yourself, but there's no need to be at a loss for words. Instant Scholar: A Shortcut to a Sophisticated Vocabulary will give you exactly what you need to speak and write with style, precision, and elegance.
Great learning tool
- By Mari on 08-03-04
I got everything I wanted out of it.
If you are looking to spice up your vocabulary, this is a great audio book. After 3 listens, I was able to remember a number of the words and their proper usage.
7 of 10 people found this review helpful
Sex Money Kiss
- By: Gene Simmons
- Narrated by: Gene Simmons
- Length: 4 hrs and 46 mins
New York Times best selling author Gene Simmons is back, revealing his unique philosophy of life in this funny guide to getting more out of every aspect of life, Sex Money KISS...how he got it and how you can too.
What will you say right before they put you six feet under? Will you say "I wish I could have...," "I wish I would have...," "I wish I should have...," or will you say, "I did it all. Thank you and good night."
Not worth buying...
- By William on 11-29-04
Not worth buying...
As an old Kiss fan, I enjoyed Kiss & Make Up... but this was pretty much painful. Here is a summary of his Guidance.
1. Careful who you marry, it will cost you money.
2. Work Seven days a week and don't waste your time watching sports and drinking beer.
3. Be cheap
4. Do what you are passionate about but have a backup plan
5. If at first you don't succeed, try ,try again
6. Don't do drugs or Alcohol
These lessons are interstrewn with the occasional kiss memory..
This is just basically a cash grab..
20 of 23 people found this review helpful