- helpful votes
- The Inspiring Life and Leadership Lessons of One of Basketball's Greatest Coaches
- By: Clayton Geoffreys
- Narrated by: Richard Peterson
- Length: 2 hrs and 14 mins
Learn the inspiring story of the San Antonio Spurs' legendary coach Gregg Popovich! In Gregg Popovich: The Inspiring Life and Leadership Lessons of One of Basketball's Greatest Coaches, you will learn the inspirational story of one of basketball's premier coaches, Gregg Popovich. Popovich has steered the ship for the San Antonio Spurs franchise to multiple championships and perennial playoff contention.
- By Earl Sanchez on 03-16-19
I liked the book and the stories. I learned a lot about Pop that i didnt know and why he is the type of coach he is.
- Coaching from the Inside Out
- By: John Calipari, Michael Sokolove
- Narrated by: Chuck Montgomery
- Length: 6 hrs and 48 mins
In Players First, John Calipari relates for the first time anywhere his experiences over his first four years coaching the Kentucky Wildcats, college basketball's most fabled program, from the doldrums to a national championship, drawing lessons about leadership, character, and the path to personal and collective victory. At its core, Calipari's coaching philosophy centers on keeping his focus on the players - what they need to get the best out of themselves and one another.
IU alum and fan...now loves Calipari
- By Stephen S. on 04-16-14
Great book. Good listen and very informative
Recommend buying. Well worth it.
This book changed my view on coaching.