- helpful votes
Design Is a Job
- By: Mike Monteiro
- Narrated by: Mike Monteiro
- Length: 4 hrs and 35 mins
Co-founder of Mule Design and raconteur Mike Monteiro wants to help you do your job better. From contracts to selling design, from working with clients to working with each other, this brief book is packed with knowledge you can't afford not to know.
Good except the lip smacking
- By Alexander L Parker on 12-13-17
A must read for all designers
Great take always.
The most importants ones for me today:
- When the budget is low: meet the budget by narrowing the scope, not changing your processes (e.g. Dropping research)
- When writing a client contract: Intellectual Property transfers on full payment
- When hiring: tell them honestly where you think their skills are today and where they should be in 6 months
2 of 2 people found this review helpful