- helpful votes
Friends of Liberty
- A Tale of Three Patriots, Two Revolutions, and the Betrayal That Divided a Nation
- By: Gary Nash, Graham Russell Gao Hodges
- Narrated by: Dave Giorgio
- Length: 9 hrs and 38 mins
The tragic history of an African-American soldier, a Polish revolutionary, and a flawed statesman who betrayed a friend and failed a nation. Friends of Liberty tells the remarkable story of three men whose lives were braided together by issues of liberty and race that fueled revolutions across two continents.
I hope more people read/listen to this book
- By Catherine Ensslen on 04-19-17
A History Untold
Americans need to know our real history, not just the myths told to school children.