- helpful votes
- How Sports Can Transform Lives
- By: Joe Ehrmann, Gregory Jordan, Paula Ehrmann
- Narrated by: Michael Prichard
- Length: 9 hrs and 15 mins
Joe Ehrmann's coaching philosophy was described by Jeffrey Marx in the best seller Season of Life, and since the publication of that book, thousands of coaches have looked to Joe for advice about putting his philosophy into practice. InSideOut Coaching provides the critical information and tools they've been waiting for - the information to help coaches everywhere create more meaningful experiences for themselves and to maximize their impact on the lives of the athletes they coach.
Not just for coaches
- By Mark Rogers on 04-25-15
This was an inspirational book! I would highly recommend it, especially for other coaches. It gives you a lot to think about.