- helpful votes
Drop the Rock
- Removing Character Defects, Steps Six and Seven (2nd. ed.)
- By: Bill P., Todd W., Sarah S.
- Narrated by: Tom Zingarelli
- Length: 3 hrs and 18 mins
Resentment. Fear. Self-pity. Intolerance. Anger. As Bill P. explains, these are the "rocks" that can sink recovery - or at the least block further progress. Based on the principles behind steps six and seven, Drop the Rock combines personal stories, practical advice, and powerful insights to help listeners move forward in recovery. The second edition features additional stories and a reference section.
- By Amanda Grove on 03-23-17
love love love
great for recovery!!! I needed this to refresh and will listen again and again every few months to remind me who's incgarge!!!