- helpful vote
Healing from Trauma
- A Survivor's Guide to Understanding Your Symptoms and Reclaiming Your Life
- By: Jasmin Lee Cori, Robert Scaer
- Narrated by: Suehyla El-Attar, Kevin Stillwell
- Length: 9 hrs and 10 mins
While there are many different approaches to healing trauma, few offer a wide range of perspectives and options. With innovative insight into trauma-related difficulties, Jasmin Lee Cori helps you understand trauma and its devastating impacts. Complete with exercises, healing stories, points to remember, and resources, this is a perfect companion for anyone seeking to reclaim their life from the devastating impacts of trauma.
easy read well worth it.
- By Jesse grayburn on 09-06-18
If you're dedicated to healing
very helpful. will read again and suggest to others. If you want to get serious about healing this book is for you. it applies to anyone who's experienced trauma.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful