- helpful votes
- Achieving Success at Work & in Life, One Conversation at a Time
- By: Susan Craig Scott M.D.
- Narrated by: Susan Craig Scott
- Length: 13 hrs and 33 mins
As the master teacher of positive change through powerful communication, Susan Scott wants you to succeed. To do that, you must transform everyday conversations in effective ways to get your message across.
Well written from a great person
- By Russell Somoza on 05-23-17
Time well spent with great concept and strategies
When I read the reviews before reading this book, I wondered why the people who rated this book less than 5 stars all complained about its length. Now I understand that these people will never get it, because they will never blame themselves for anything going on less than perfect in their lives.
This book is about seeing yourself as a human being, an imperfect creature seeking the utopia of perfection. Great tool, strategy. It has already started to change my life: family, children, team, organization. Awesome book!
- How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win
- By: Jocko Willink, Leif Babin
- Narrated by: Jocko Willink, Leif Babin
- Length: 9 hrs and 33 mins
An updated edition of the blockbuster best-selling leadership book that took America and the world by storm, two US Navy SEAL officers who led the most highly decorated special operations unit of the Iraq War demonstrate how to apply powerful leadership principles from the battlefield to business and life.
I don't read SEAL Books...
- By Amazon Customer on 02-21-17
The book is 75% about war stories. Then, the authors relate the stories to business scenarios. If it was not audible, I would have dropped the book and not finish it.
There are good teachings in these stories.