- helpful votes
- Standing Up, Speaking Out, and Finding the Courage to Lead: My Life Story
- By: Cecile Richards, Lauren Peterson - contributor
- Narrated by: Cecile Richards
- Length: 9 hrs and 59 mins
From Cecile Richards - the president of Planned Parenthood, daughter of the late Governor Ann Richards, featured speaker at the Women's March on Washington, and "the heroine of the resistance" (Vogue) - comes a story about learning to lead and make change, based on a lifetime of fighting for women's rights and social justice.
A MUST READ FOR EVERY WOMAN!!!!!
- By Judith M. McLean on 05-02-18
So Inspiring. Let’s all make trouble
This is an inspiration for women to get out there and let their voices be heard