- helpful vote
- Being a Christian When Society Thinks You're Irrelevant and Extreme
- By: David Kinnamon, Gabe Lyons
- Narrated by: Paul Michael Garcia
- Length: 7 hrs and 22 mins
Many Christians today feel overwhelmed as they try to live faithfully in a culture that seems increasingly hostile to their beliefs. Politics, marriage, sexuality, religious freedom - with an ever-growing list of contentious issues, believers find it harder than ever to hold on to their convictions while treating their friends, neighbors, coworkers, and even family members who disagree with respect and compassion.
- By Joanna Kruth on 06-08-16
Eye-open ring and Refreshing
If you need a book to provide an accurate guide of navigating such a culture as the current, get this book.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful