- helpful vote
- Building Sales Through Trust
- By: Tony Alessandra Alessandra, Phillip Wexler Ph.D.
- Narrated by: Tony Alessandra Ph.D., Phillip Wexler
- Length: 6 hrs and 23 mins
The Non-Manipulative Selling Method is based on quickly establishing a bond of trust with a prospect, thus enabling a salesperson to deal from a position of mutual respect. Today, Non-Manipulative Selling is used as a training resource among the world's leaders.
Good Ideas - A Bit Dated
- By Peter R. Stmartin on 02-22-16
Where's the rest?
Albeit dated material, the content was very enjoyable. I do feel like I've gained lots of information and I hope to put it into practice. What perplexed me, is that at the conclusion of this audiobook the speaker says, "let's continue this on the other side of the tape," and then the standard "we hope you enjoyed this audiobook" message from audible came on. It feels like there should be more. So, where's the rest?
1 of 2 people found this review helpful