- helpful votes
Breath By Breath
- The Liberating Practice of Insight Meditation
- By: Larry Rosenberg, Jon Kabat-Zinn (foreward), David Guy
- Narrated by: Edoardo Ballerini
- Length: 7 hrs and 33 mins
Freedom from suffering is not only possible, but the means for achieving it are immediately within our grasp - literally as close to us as our own breath. This is the 2,500-year-old good news contained in the Anapanasati Sutra, the Buddha's teaching on cultivating both tranquility and deep insight through full awareness of breathing. In this book, Larry Rosenberg brings this timeless meditation method to life.
Instructive yet Disheartening
- By Phil Selman on 04-26-18
A great place to be: Breathe by Breathe
One of the best and most engaging work on Mindfulness of Breathing. Subtle and refreshing.