- helpful vote
Love That Lasts
- How We Discovered God's Better Way for Love, Dating, Marriage, and Sex
- By: Jefferson Bethke, Alyssa Bethke
- Narrated by: Jefferson Bethke, Alyssa Bethke
- Length: 5 hrs and 28 mins
Young people today enter adulthood with expectations of blissful dating followed by romantic, fulfilling marriages only to discover they've been duped. They learned about love and sexuality from social media, their friends, Disney fairy tales, pornography, or even their own rocky pasts, and they have no idea what healthy, lifelong love is supposed to be like. The results are often disastrous, with this generation becoming one of the most relationally sick, sexually addicted, and divorce-ridden in history.
- By markedbygrace on 10-17-17
Was apprehensive if this book was suitable for singles but I totally didn't regret getting it!
Love how the authors are so real in expressing their journeys and I especially related to Alyssa's story of singleness and waiting. Love it! ❤️
1 of 1 people found this review helpful