- helpful votes
Poets of Nature
- A Meditation on the Human Connection with Earth
- By: Walt Whitman, John Keats, Emily Dickinson, and others
- Narrated by: Jonathan Epstein, Malcolm Ingram, Emma Micklewright, and others
- Length: 2 hrs and 18 mins
It is hard to top the pleasure of a woodland walk in Spring unless of course you have a lyric poet as your guide. Now that is possible with Poets of Nature. Let Walt Whitman, John Keats, Emily Dickinson, Henry David Thoreau, Emily Bronte, and Ralph Waldo Emerson take you into that realm of Nature "where we seldom wander".
Superb for relaxation!
- By Avid Audibler on 11-14-10
Like a symphony during a hike in the woods
What did you love best about Poets of Nature?
I love the outdoors but can't always get away - these audio poems are a similar experience and can be listened to over and over
Any additional comments?
Some of the female voices were too breathy/overly dramatic for me, but overall I feel I couldn't have made a better choice
6 of 6 people found this review helpful