- helpful votes
My American Dream
- A Life of Love, Family, and Food
- By: Lidia Matticchio Bastianich
- Narrated by: Lidia Matticchio Bastianich
- Length: 12 hrs and 52 mins
For decades, beloved chef Lidia Bastianich has introduced Americans to Italian food through her cookbooks, TV shows, and restaurants. Now, in My American Dream, she tells her own story for the very first time. Born in Pula, on the Istrian peninsula, Lidia grew up surrounded by love and security, learning the art of Italian cooking from her beloved grandmother.
- By Marianne Policastro-Wik on 08-11-18
A story so well told. I especially enjoyed hearing it read in Lidia’s voice. I have even more respect for her hearing how involved in charities she has been. My grandparents also came from Italy so I thoroughly enjoyed her story.