- helpful votes
The Path to Tranquility
- Daily Meditations by the Dalai Lama
- By: His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- Narrated by: Robert Thurman, Laurie Anderson, B. D. Wong
- Length: 2 hrs and 34 mins
The Dalai Lama, a living symbol of holiness and selfless triumph over tribulation, has shared his philosophy of peace with today's turbulent world. Yet rarely do we hear him speak with such directness as in this collection of quotations drawn from his own writings, teachings, and interviews.
The Content, Context and Quality are Exceptional!
- By Lizzy NY on 04-19-17
loved it. it's his holiness the dali lama. what more can I say? it was fantastic
Drop the Rock
- Removing Character Defects, Steps Six and Seven (2nd. ed.)
- By: Bill P., Todd W., Sarah S.
- Narrated by: Tom Zingarelli
- Length: 3 hrs and 18 mins
Resentment. Fear. Self-pity. Intolerance. Anger. As Bill P. explains, these are the "rocks" that can sink recovery - or at the least block further progress. Based on the principles behind steps six and seven, Drop the Rock combines personal stories, practical advice, and powerful insights to help listeners move forward in recovery. The second edition features additional stories and a reference section.
- By Amanda Grove on 03-23-17
excellent. very insightful
loved it. most helpful .moves along at an easy to listen to pace. highly recommended for everyone in the program.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful