- helpful votes
Managing the Millennials
- Discover the Core Competencies for Managing Today's Workforce
- By: Chip Espinoza, Mick Ukleja, Craig Rusch
- Narrated by: David Leslie
- Length: 4 hrs and 53 mins
Many books are being published on how to manage employees of the "millennial" generation, but the solutions offered are anecdotal at best. Backed by years of serious research, Managing the Millennials provides managers of all ages with specific recommendations and tools for engaging this burgeoning demographic-some 78 million strong. Each chapter shares relevant interviews, case studies, and offers research-backed ideas and best practices to help any organization and their leaders address the challenges generational diversity presents.
- By Anonymous User on 10-01-18
Now I understand the Millennials!
Great overview of the Millennials - how to work with them and, as a leader, how to motivate them!
0 of 1 people found this review helpful