- helpful vote
My American Dream
- A Life of Love, Family, and Food
- By: Lidia Matticchio Bastianich
- Narrated by: Lidia Matticchio Bastianich
- Length: 12 hrs and 52 mins
For decades, beloved chef Lidia Bastianich has introduced Americans to Italian food through her cookbooks, TV shows, and restaurants. Now, in My American Dream, she tells her own story for the very first time. Born in Pula, on the Istrian peninsula, Lidia grew up surrounded by love and security, learning the art of Italian cooking from her beloved grandmother.
- By Marianne Policastro-Wik on 08-11-18
wonderful and detailed story teller. life, family, cooking, patriotism and faith all wrapped in one book.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful