- helpful vote
The Free-Time Formula
- Finding Happiness, Focus, and Productivity No Matter How Busy You Are
- By: Jeff Sanders
- Narrated by: Jeff Sanders
- Length: 5 hrs and 4 mins
The Free-Time Formula provides a real-world framework for more effective time management that helps you prioritize, focus, clarify, and go. You'll begin with a time audit to assess your current stress, strategies, and output. From there, you'll work step-by-step toward a new daily routine that will help you become the focused, efficient achiever you've been trying to be for so long.
Great follow up to 5:00 am Miracle
- By Amazon Customer on 08-07-18
A must-have for any productivity junkie...
I'm a long time listener to Jeff Sanders' podcast, The 5 AM Miracle. Jeff's podcast is chalked full of fresh ideas and actionable content. I love how Jeff presents his content in a way that's super easy to follow. This book is the perfect extension to his podcast as he expertly describes and breaks down exactly what one needs to do to acquire more free time in their life. 2 of the biggest takeaways for me were:
1) Theme days - where you lump similar tasks on the same day each week. For example, Thursday is bills and admin day while Fridays are reserved for meetings.
2) The green pen strategy - this is an awesome concept where instead of marking up your mistakes with a red pen, instead use a green pen to mark up the things about your work that you love.
This book is a must-have for any productivity junkie!
1 of 2 people found this review helpful