- helpful vote
- The Harbingers Series, Cycle 2
- By: Bill Myers, Frank Peretti, Angela Hunt, and others
- Narrated by: Cherise Boothe, Ali Ahn, Jeff Brick, and others
- Length: 9 hrs and 55 mins
In cycle two of the series, the Harbingers team investigates more unsettling mysteries that drive them to the breaking point. Will they be strong enough to keep overcoming the world's dark forces? Fast-paced and ongoing, this thrilling collection is like your favorite TV series, with each linked episode written by a talented author.
- By dominion126 on 08-14-17
I am a long time fan of Frank Peretti. I have only just discovered the Harbingers Series and am enjoying them very much.
That being said, It is my understanding that the character "Brenda" is African American and has grown up in an urban/inner city area. Her character's narrator should work on the character's vernacular. Cycle 2 is an improvement over Cycle 1, but there is still a lot of work to be done.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful