- helpful vote
- Restoring Emotional, Physical, Financial, and Time Reserves to Overloaded Lives
- By: Richard A. Swenson MD
- Narrated by: Claton Butcher
- Length: 7 hrs and 27 mins
Margin is the space that once existed between ourselves and our limits. Today we use margin just to get by. This book is for anyone who yearns for relief from the pressure of overload. Reevaluate your priorities, determine the value of rest and simplicity in your life, and see where your identity really comes from. The benefits can be good health, financial stability, fulfilling relationships, and availability for God's purpose.
Margin is what we all need!!!!
- By Regina Bray on 06-06-17
This book really helped me rearrange priorities
I was thankful to know my body was responding naturally in this busy culture we live in. My body wanted rest but society says keep going. This book reminds us how to bring piece to our souls again. I've already body additional copies for my family! I love this book.
The Wisdom of Success
- The Philosophy of Achievement by Andrew Carnegie & Napoleon Hill
- By: Napoleon Hill
- Narrated by: Greg Eschmeyer, Dude Walker
- Length: 9 hrs and 9 mins
This is the original interview between Andrew Carnegie and Napoleon Hill. Hill used this interview as the basis of his world famous book Think & Grow Rich.
Best audiobook so far
- By C. Drogaris on 12-13-16
Amazing to hear the thoughts of such a powerful leader that helped make our great nation.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful