- helpful votes
- A Journey to the Heart of Being Human
- By: Daniel J. Siegel M.D.
- Narrated by: Daniel J. Siegel M.D.
- Length: 18 hrs and 49 mins
A scientist's exploration into the mysteries of the human mind. Neuroscience studies the brain, but what does science have to say about the mind? A full examination of what we mean by the term "mind" has traditionally been the province of philosophers, but what might neuroscience teach us about it? How does the mind differ from consciousness? And how do we know who we really are?
- By Rachel Prangner on 01-13-17
The Mind in plain sight
A kind and patient journey through concepts, ideas and a way to experience that. excellent!
4 of 14 people found this review helpful