- helpful votes
- Upside-Down Magic, Book 3
- By: Sarah Mlynowski, Lauren Myracle, Emily Jenkins
- Narrated by: Rebecca Soler
- Length: 3 hrs and 21 mins
Upside-Down Magic is shaking up the school! The kids in Upside-Down Magic know their magic is a little out of control. But that doesn't make them weird - it only makes them human. When things get messy, it's up to Nory, Bax, and their friends to find their way out of trouble before something really wacky happens.
I love it!
- By Amazon Customer on 01-21-18
OMG this book is soo good!!!!!!😍😄😍😄
This book is fantastic because it's about magic and everyone has it. It is a thrill to follow nory and her friends and their adventures. I give this book a ten!👍👌