- helpful votes
Becoming Steve Jobs
- The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary Leader
- By: Brent Schlender, Rick Tetzeli
- Narrated by: George Newbern
- Length: 16 hrs and 21 mins
There have been many books - on a large and small scale - about Steve Jobs, one of the most famous CEOs in history. But this book is different from all the others. Becoming Steve Jobs takes on and breaks down the existing myth and stereotypes about Steve Jobs. The conventional, one-dimensional view of Jobs is that he was half genius, half jerk from youth, an irascible and selfish leader who slighted friends and family alike.
Contextual, Insightful, Inspiring
- By Douglas Vincent on 03-30-15
Finally someone who gets it wrote this much needed book. I've read them all and every other Steve Jobs book pales in comparison. Great book.
25 of 26 people found this review helpful