- helpful votes
- A Lifetime of Observations and Reflections on and off the Court
- By: John Wooden, Steve Jamison
- Narrated by: Beau Bridges, Bill Walton, John Wooden, and others
- Length: 4 hrs and 15 mins
Evoking days gone by when coaches were respected as much for their off-court performances as for their success on the court, Wooden presents the timeless wisdom of legendary basketball coach John Wooden. In honest and telling passages about virtually every aspect of life, Coach shares his personal philosophy on family, achievement, success, and excellence. Raised on a small farm in south-central Indiana, he offers lessons and wisdom learned throughout his career at UCLA, and life as a dedicated husband, father, and teacher.
- By A. Sanders on 07-30-18
You need to listen to it over time. Too
much to take in all at once.