- helpful votes
Welcome to Bordertown: Special Edition
- New Stories and Poems of the Borderlands
- By: Holly Black (Editor), Ellen Kushner (Editor)
- Narrated by: Cassandra Campbell, MacLeod Andrews, Holly Black, and others
- Length: 18 hrs and 10 mins
Bordertown: a city on the Border between the human world and the elfin realm. A place where neither magic nor technology can be counted on, where elf and human kids run away to find themselves…. Here are 13 interconnected stories and eight poems - all new work by some of today's best urban fantasy, fantasy, and slipstream writers.
Amazing performance of Shared World Classic
- By Rowan Fairgrove on 10-02-16
This book dragged a lot.
This is one of the most slowest books I have ever read. It was really interesting in the beginning, but it just kept dragging on and on and on and there were many times where I just wanted to stop reading it. However, it was a really unique and interesting premise but I don't recommend it to people who get frustrated easily.